NRBN's Update on COVID-19
The health and safety of our customers and team is paramount with the COVID-19 virus still upon us. The situation changes quickly and at NRBN we are constantly monitoring its impact on our community to put protective measures in place.
NRBN continues to grow and work remotely through this pandemic. We're dedicated to providing an ultra-reliable and fast connection to our enterprise, business, and residential customers. Here's how we've adjusted our work to serve you better:
- Requesting all employees who're able to work from home to do so.
- Closed our office doors to the public and introduced additional sanitation measures at our office and for field operations.
- Keeping any employee feeling unwell at home.
- Follow provincial public health measures and advice.
- Available self-installation of residential fibre optic Internet and Wi-Fi pod range extenders.
- Screening questions asked before every site visit or in-person installation.
- Extended our live answer technical support hours to 7 a.m. - 7 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Updated our residential website, including addition of a "Check Availability" feature to search by address.