- 1. Will my home phone service work if there is no power?
In the event of a power outage, your home phone service will not work unless there’s a battery back-up connected to the Fibre Hub.
- The battery allows your phone service to function during a power outage, including calls to 911 and connected home alarm systems.
- A fully charged battery can last between 4-8 hours, depending on usage.
- Cordless phones won’t function during a power outage.
FYI: Batteries are sold separately, or you can purchase one from a third party. It’s the customer’s responsibility to replace the battery when necessary.
- 2. Is there technical support?
We offer local technical support Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST by phone or email. Please contact 1 (833) 633-3638, option 2, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. You can also find helpful information in these FAQs, available online 24/7.
- 3. How do the features of my Home Phone work?
If you have any further questions, contact Technical Support: 1 (833) 633-3638, option 2.