- 1. What channels does NRBN offer in the NRBN TV service?
To view a full list of channels, please visit our NRBN TV Packages page.
- 2. How do I program my TV remote?
Our Remote Control Guide provides shows you the functions of your remote and steps to program your remote.
- 3. How many set-top boxes (STBs) can I get?
We currently offer up to 3 STBs for your NRBN TV connection. Fibre optic Internet is required for NRBN TV as it is an IP TV connection.
- 4. Can I temporarily suspend my NRBN TV service?
Yes, you can suspend your NRBN TV service for minimum 4 weeks to a maximum of 6 months.
Please provide minimum 30 days notice to suspend your service. A suspension fee will be applied, see "Schedule A" in our Terms and Conditions for details. Contact our team at email@example.com or 1 (877) 331-6726.
- 5. Can I record multiple TV shows at one time with the Cloud DVR function?
You can! There is a limit of 6 shows at once.
- 6. How can I turn on/off the TV subtitles and captions?
On the remote button press "Menu" > press "Settings" > enter "Display Settings" > choose "Captioning" > select "Closed Captioning" > now you can toggle it on/off. Then go to the bottom of the menu and there should be a menu that says save.
- 7. Is there a channel guide available?
Yes! You can download the NRBN TV Channel Guide here on our website.